[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: HowTo: When going to a page to enter data, pull from db

saeediqbal1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 20 23:46:49 EDT 2007

Awesome it worked first time i tried.

OK i have a suggestion or just brainstorming for what was produced initially by seam-gen in my code.

For example in the xhtml it had this

<s:decorate id="entryaDecoration" template="layout/edit.xhtml">
  |                 <ui:define name="label">entrya</ui:define>
  |                 <h:inputText id="entrya"
  |                            size="45"
  |                       maxlength="45"
  |                           value="#{activityHome.instance.entrya}">
  |                     <a:support event="onblur" reRender="entryaDecoration"/>
  |                 </h:inputText>
  |             </s:decorate>

i had to change the value from that to this "#{activity.entrya}" . so whats up with the *Home.java that our seam-gen creates? whats it purpose?  Maybe i am not seeing something i should take into consideration.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4039486#4039486

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4039486