[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: HowTo: When going to a page to enter data, pull from db

saeediqbal1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Apr 21 06:15:20 EDT 2007

Thanks for the information and you are right. I was putting the action logic into EntityHome. Quite funny now i realize. I did a new-form and it created the class i may want to put my stuff in and new-query.

I guess i dont want to put my action logic in entityhome, i'll keep it separate as what mainstream Seam users do.

Thanks captain. hey you live in san mateo near by to where i live dublin/pleasanton :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4039516#4039516

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4039516