[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - HTTP cache-control

codelion do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Apr 21 08:02:20 EDT 2007

Before I'm going to start following advice from

http://www.it-eye.nl/weblog/2006/11/20/adf-faces-and-cache-control/

I'm just wondering, is there or is there planned any construct to augment HTTP cache-control from Seam, maybe per page, maybe in page.xml?

While on the topic, is there any specified default behavior?  I guess is "nothing gets set by default".

We're using a mix of plain URLs and a few with parameters.

I'm driven to doing this by "often doesn't work on mobile browser".

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4039528#4039528

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4039528