[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Building the correct WARs for Tomcat

tim_perrett do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Apr 21 08:22:42 EDT 2007

For sure, i have the examples working on tomcat no problem at all. Thats the ironic thing.... The examples worked out of the box, it just did what it said on the tin! lol

I have been using seam-gen to build my projects so far with no problems. I just thought that i would keep it 100% simple, with a good old hello world example!

I get errors when i try to deploy the examples into my JBoss install however. Is there any additional config i would need to do from an out of the box install of JBoss on OSX?

Cheers

Tim

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4039531#4039531

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4039531