[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Integrating Tomahawk with Seam

atao do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Apr 21 09:10:03 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : As noted in my post, I added the mappings to my web.xml and that just made my application crash.
yes but your error message states that
anonymous wrote : ExtensionsFilter not correctly configured
so...

And about
anonymous wrote : tomahawk,jar have to be in the web-inf/lib

I think it's ok in the war/WEB-INF/lib directory.

In my configuration, I put it in the root of the ear archive and I add its reference in the classpath of war/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4039538#4039538

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4039538