[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Conversation Id in custom servlet

dustismo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Apr 22 17:18:53 EDT 2007

Yes, I am using the context filter (I am able to access seam components in the servlet).  I believe that my conversation id is 'cid' but I tried that as well with the same results.

The conversations do not persist beyond the servlet access (i.e. there are not 20 extra conversations listed on the debug.seam page).  Just that the next conversation id started is +20 of the previous conversation.  Perhaps this is expected?  Or is there someway I can find out why the cid is not getting picked up by the context filter?

thanks,
Dustin

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4039649#4039649

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4039649