[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Disable butons till the screen renders

christian.bauer@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Apr 22 23:14:55 EDT 2007

Caused by: org.jboss.seam.NoConversationException: no long-running conversation for @Conversational bean: advertisingCampaignController

So my guess would be that the conversation id is not propagated into the click. Don't know exactly why that would happen. I also recommend that you turn off client-side state saving, because the megabytes of viewroot state that you serialize to the browser into the hidden form fields is most likely what is causing the flushing of the render buffer. (I don't know where that buffer is and how to tune it though.)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4039677#4039677

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4039677