[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Out of Memory Leaks

yj4jboss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 23 02:08:14 EDT 2007

Hi All,
    I have a web application which is in production and uses the following technologies :

EJB 3.0
Hibernate
Seam
JSF
Facelets
Ajax4JSF

MySQL 5.0

I am using JDK 1.5.0_09

I have around 73 SFSB which are not using conversations and 78 SLSB  and 43 Business objects.

In production, there are four users which are connected simultaneously. The HTTP and EJB Session timeout is set to 4 hours .....

However, the server has to be restarted at least twice a day due to OUT OF MEMORY leaks associated to Permgen space ..... I was getting this problem during development previously but increasing the permgen space to 256M solved this issue ...

I am not sure that implementing conversations only would solve my problems .... Can anyone have other suggestions on what could be wrong. This is really posing a huge problem for me

Cheers,
Jankee Yogesh
Software Developer
M-ITC LTD