[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: 10,000 Recorc Per Second (In EJB 3.0)

grdzeli_kaci do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 23 08:24:38 EDT 2007

"snau2005" wrote : anonymous wrote : also i'm just trying to optimize my database table, but theres nothing to performance persist into table, for select there is so many performance tuning options (Query Hints, indexes, partitions and so on), but for insert i don't know haw i can increase performance on database level
  | indexes slowing insert statements. Also id which is generated by hibernate (@Id @GeneratedValue(strategy=GenerationType.TABLE) was much faster than with sequence (GenerationType.SEQUENCE)

hi again snau2005,

ok, of course, i will try to use GenerationType.TABLE, maybe it will be increase performance a bit,

does anybody knows some database performance optimizations, which can help me a bit ?

Regards,
Paata

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4039815#4039815

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4039815