[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Obtaining a handle to a EntityHome object

hvram do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 23 09:18:52 EDT 2007

Hi
   The seam-gen code has reference to the EntityHome object .

   In the .java file if I do a
          Object o = new EntityHomeObject<>

    the compilation goes thru but somethings start failing . ( logging fails etc )

    I searched the forums and found that this is the NOT the way to do .

    But I am not able to find any other way to obtain a new handle to the EntityHome .

    So my question is how to  get a handle to the EntityHome object from the java code ?

Regards
Hari

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4039833#4039833

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4039833