[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam and Richfaces : Drag and Drop Problem

ghiormar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 23 09:24:07 EDT 2007

this also happened to me.
but when i set UseJBossWebLoader=true

but now my backing bean dosen't find the ajax4jsf.jar and richfaces.jar in my WEB-INF\lib folder, and fails to deploy.
It fails when it has to to call processDrop with org.ajax4jsf.dnd.event.DropEvent argument.
I tried to put the jars in the server/deploy/lib but now it gets

  | 2007-04-23 16:04:21,090 WARN  [org.apache.myfaces.config.FacesConfigurator] More than one managed
  | bean w/ the name of 'a4j' - only keeping the last
  | 2007-04-23 16:04:21,090 WARN  [org.apache.myfaces.config.FacesConfigurator] More than one managed
  | bean w/ the name of 'a4jSkin' - only keeping the last
  | 2007-04-23 16:04:21,090 WARN  [org.apache.myfaces.config.FacesConfigurator] More than one managed
  | bean w/ the name of 'ajaxContext' - only keeping the last

when i deploy the first time it works fine. but when i redeploy the time stamp on the jar in WEB-INF/lib change and if i don't copy them againg to server/deploy/lib i get:
javax.servlet.ServletException: loader constraints violated when linking org/ajax4jsf/dnd/Draggable class

my question is how can i get around this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4039836#4039836

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4039836