[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Session Replication - Concurrency Problems?

baum_robson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 23 09:54:45 EDT 2007

Hi

I'm having same problem.
The sticky_session property is disabled (siticky_session=0) in mod_jk config.
The Sessions are replicated, I can see they when I invoke the printDetails method in the jboss.cache:service=TomcatClusteringCache MBean,
but fail over doesn't work properly and I see the message described above in the log...

How you solved the problem?

Thanks

"Zwitsch" wrote : Hi,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4039848#4039848