[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: What is the difference between EJB and POJO transactions

ASavitsky do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 23 10:12:59 EDT 2007

"christian.bauer at jboss.com" wrote : I recommend the last option, since it works with whatever components you execute and it is good from a scalability perspective. Also, you don't need to write any code or use any annotations with it.

Now that I've read the bold part, I'm a bit confused about the relationship between @Transactional and TransactionalSeamPhaseListener (I thought that I need both). Do you mean, that if I use the TransactionalSeamPhaseListener, I don't need to mark my POJOs with @Transactional at all?

Thanks,

Alex

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4039855#4039855

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4039855