[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Is it possible to bind in java:comp/env/ejb from outisde JBo

pastisman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 23 10:41:59 EDT 2007

Hi,

I work in a java stand alone application which have components accessible with JNDI.

Due to a lot of link with an EJB application I would like to bind my components from outside Jboss in the java:comp/env/ejb subcontext.

Is it possible to do this? What is necessary to do this in term of security (special jndi.properties, another Object than InitialContext) ?

Thank's for your help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4039866#4039866

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4039866