[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: 10,000 Recorc Per Second (In EJB 3.0)

snau2005 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 23 10:52:35 EDT 2007

"fhh" wrote : Can you post the code of your stored procedure?

  | 40.000 records in 5-6 seconds is too low. I would expect much better performance.
  |
  | Regards
  |
  | Felix

here it is the function. Please ignore parameters (i just took one function as example, as you see i generate id's by myself (was lazy to create sequence :)). I use the same table (TUser as in ejb implementation)

FUNCTION GETTUSER(traderCode varchar2, userName varchar2) RETURN varchar2 is

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4039872#4039872

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4039872