[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Actions behavior

Johan.Parent do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 23 11:03:32 EDT 2007

Hi Ricardo,

The execution method of the ActionHandler interface has an ExecutionContext parameter. You can use that to pass values to your action handler using process variables. Think of as a per process blackboard ;)

You can define process-wide actions as well as actions bound to exceptions, transitions and tasks (although I think these actions can be referenced from anywhere withint the same process too, gurus is that correct?).

Access the list of actions: yes with getRuntimeActions()

Get access to other processes? I guess with:

executionContext.getJbpmContext().loadProcessInstance(...)

Hope this helps

Johan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4039879#4039879

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4039879