[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam and Richfaces : Drag and Drop Problem

davidetaibi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 23 13:18:02 EDT 2007

I've another problem now. When I try to use this code

  | public void processDrop(DropEvent dropEvent) {
  | 		Dropzone dropzone = (Dropzone) dropEvent.getComponent();
  | 		moveItem(dropEvent.getDragValue(), dropzone.getDropValue());
  |
  | 	}
  |
  | private void moveItem(Object dragValue, Object dropValue) {
  | 		System.out.println("DROP VALUE:"+dropValue.toString());
  |
  | 		System.out.println("DRAG VALUE:"+dragValue.toString());
  | 	}

If I use only the second system.out all work fine, but when I use also the first  I obtain the following exception:

javax.servlet.ServletException: loader constraints violated when linking org/ajax4jsf/dnd/Draggable class
  |         at javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:152)
  |         at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
  |         at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
  |         at org.jboss.seam.web.SeamFilter$FilterChainImpl.doFilter(SeamFilter.java:63)
  |         at org.jboss.seam.debug.hot.HotDeployFilter.doFilter(HotDeployFilter.java:60)
  |         at org.jboss.seam.web.SeamFilter$FilterChainImpl.doFilter(SeamFilter.java:49)

I cannot access the dropValue object, this is very important for me because I have to compare the drag object with the drop object in the drop zone.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4039933#4039933

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4039933