[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam saying Datamodel saying row is Unavailable... WHY??

tony.herstell@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 23 16:22:17 EDT 2007

Yes, Sammy.

The docs are excellent for an Open Source project!!

They do still however have a slant towards to the more knowledgebale user!

They assume we know stuff!

Still the best docs I have found on an open source project anywhere.

And the suport you do get from these forums make most commercial organisations look like amatures!

Me Thinks we should have a gotcha section (I did post a gotcha on these forums a short while after I started) or an open page on teh wiki where we can post gotchas ourselves!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4040008#4040008

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4040008