[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - getPortletSession().invalidate() not working?

nollie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 23 17:50:26 EDT 2007

Hello

I'm using portal 2.4.1 on AS 4.0.5.  I have a portlet that stores user input in the portlet session to save them from extra typing and also give them better error messages.

The problem that I am having is that calls to invalidate() on the portlet session object have no effect on the attributes that I have stored - they are available until I set them to null OR the session times out.

What gives?  Shouldn't invalidate blow away my session?  Shouldn't invalidate make my session time out that instant?

   nollie

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4040032#4040032

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4040032