[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Buddy Replication on Weblogic

vinayakkhamkar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 24 02:41:09 EDT 2007

Thanks for the reply, now error related to Transaction lookup is resolved.

But still the contents are not replicated, as in if application-1 puts some value into cache then it is not visible when accessed from application-2.

But when I remove BuddyReplication configuration from the cache-config, everything works fine. Can you please advise on this? or give some more information as in how do we check from logs as how to see if Buddy is found and cache contents are accessed or there was no cache hit?

I have changed the logging to TRACE.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4040084#4040084

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4040084