[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - ClassCastException: $Proxy60

mhammam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 24 06:43:54 EDT 2007

Hi all;

In my application i want to cast WrappedResultSet to OracleResultSet, but doesn't work;

                 return (OracleResultSet) resultSetToCast;

and when the following code before the cast :

if (resultSetToCast instanceof org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.WrappedResultSet ) {
			try {
				resultSetToCast = ((org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.WrappedResultSet)resultSetToCast).getUnderlyingResultSet();
			} catch (SQLException e) {
				e.printStackTrace();
			}
		}
and add jboss-common-jdbc-wrapper.jar into lib directory of my application,

the following error was shown :

java.lang.ClassCastException: $Proxy60 ....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4040147#4040147

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4040147