[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Enable logging ldap

kooudy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 24 07:11:46 EDT 2007

Hello,
1. how I enable logging for LdapExtLoginModule?

2. I have user in LDAP, which have no roles. This user can't login in application (I get 403).
When I assign this user's group some role, the user is able to login. But this role don't give user any permission - it is only new role, added to web.xml and properties file (e.g. group1=role1, user is member of group1; when I remove group1=role1, user is still member group1, group one has no role, but role isn't in application checked, then user is not able to login - 403).
thanks for help

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4040149#4040149

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4040149