[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: PHP with jboss

rodd_manning do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 24 09:34:41 EDT 2007

"genman" wrote : Use the JBoss Web Server forum.

  | Also, expand on what "the same problem" is. How can people help you if you don't explain: What you tried. What you saw.

I apologize for the ambiguity in the previous post, "the same problem" was in reference to the problem faced by others with the same issue in this forum and the reason i did not use the web server forum was because i am a beginner and i thought it to be appropriate to post in the beginners section, thank you for your concern.

Regards
Rodd Manning

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4040187#4040187

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4040187