[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Nice 404 page for some but not all not-found pages... ?

henrik.lindberg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 24 10:19:31 EDT 2007

Hi,
I would like to redirect a user to a nicely formatted 404 page for most requests to my app for viewing of non existing things.

Some calls are however not intended for human/browser use and there I do not want to render the nice page - the user should instead get the default 404

I have configured the use of a 404.seam page in web.xml - any ideas for how to have this be selective depending on URL? say /mysite/services/* should produce hard 404s...

Regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4040200#4040200

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4040200