[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: remove the drag and drop but keep portlet decoration

FredF do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 24 11:10:38 EDT 2007

I found out that I have the region reference in the RegionTagHandler. Now I can write my own regiontag and provide the rendercontext with the ThemeConstants.PORTAL_AJAX_OBJECT_DISABLED to the renderer.

The question is if

region.setProperty(ThemeConstants.PORTAL_AJAX_OBJECT_DISABLED, "true");

will write the property to the portal database or just be used in the particular page request. What happens if I set this property on a region. Will it be persisted or just used in the request?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4040218#4040218

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4040218