[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: is an upgrade guide available for Seam?

CptnKirk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 24 11:40:10 EDT 2007

I agree, an upgrade guide from release to release would be useful.   However I doubt you'll get an upgrade guide that describes how to upgrade apps based on examples.  I think your approach of taking the new hibernate2 example as a base and then patching in your code/config is the way to go here.

All that said, I wouldn't be surprised if any new update guide made references to seam-gen as it's a nice automated way to go.  Later versions have a number of project types and deployment options.  If your particular hibernate2 style project isn't yet able to be bootstrapped with seam-gen I'd submit an improvement JIRA for someone to take a look at supporting it in the future.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4040228#4040228

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4040228