[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Asynchronous & em problem

Stateless Bean do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 24 17:23:30 EDT 2007

Hi,
I got Application context collection:
	@In(scope=ScopeType.APPLICATION, value="schedulerDates", required=false)
	@Out(scope=ScopeType.APPLICATION, value="schedulerDates", required=false)
	List schedulerDates;

If user do some update to DB, also automatic adds the date of excecute to my app scope collection.
And my problem is with asynhronous em.
I got method in my class who is fired every 5 sek. and i got error with my Entity Manager?

Here is declaration
@In(create=true)
protected EntityManager em;

and problem.

  | 00:16:24,118 WARN  [Contexts] Could not destroy component: em
  | org.hibernate.TransactionException: Could not register synchronization

can anyone tell me how to well implement my em in class or what that problem means?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4040346#4040346

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4040346