[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: seam-gen and mutiple foreign keys

amitev do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 24 19:19:00 EDT 2007

"steve_of_AR" wrote : On second thought, I think I just jumped ahead of my understanding about entity home objects (almost nil), so let me just ask:
  |    to solve this problem, should we
  |
  |   | (1) comment out all but the first of the duplicate entity home declarations
  |   | or
  |   | (2) rename the duplicate entity home declarations and use them separately throughout the child class?
  |   |

(2) is better i guess.

BTW i'll try to fix that these days and will send a patch when ready.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4040389#4040389

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4040389