[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - s:link and page action

sradford do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 25 04:24:57 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have a page 'index.xhtml' with a page action defined in pages.xml.

On this page I have a s:link with an action that starts a conversation and a pageflow, redirecting to another page, 'pageA.xhtml'.

Now when I click the link the page action is invoked as the link is directed towards 'index.xhtml' before redirecting to 'pageA.xhtml'

So my question is... is there anyway in my page action to determine that the s:link was invoked, e.g. some how determining that the action method for the s:link is being processed?

Thanks,

Sean

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4040475#4040475

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4040475