[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: heavy load configuration

eiben do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 25 07:49:33 EDT 2007

well, I used EJB3 to create some simple business-objects. So basically I'm using this to access the data of the database.

I did however write some namedqueries to do some sort of lazy-eager fetching. (I have marked all attributes as lazy, but for some pages I need depending objects, so I use a named query with key keyword "fetch join" to get the depending data, so I can display all the data on my JSP page. Otherwise I had some trouble, because of detached entities)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4040541#4040541

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4040541