[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - web page

c.vicenti do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 25 08:00:17 EDT 2007

Hi all!
What I exactly have to do to deploy a web page?
This is the first time I use Jboss and I have latest version.
I'm using tomcat and running ant to create an .ear file.  Some Jboss tutorials say that I have to copy that .ear file in the /server/default/deploy directory,run Jboss and Tomcat deploy my page.is this ok?
I've this error message
*** DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR: Name -> Error

jar:file:/C:/jboss/server/default/deploy/example3.ear/example3.jar -> org.xml.sax.SAXException: Element type "ej-name" must be declared. @jar:file:/C:/DOCUMEN..../LOCALS_1/temp/nestedjar43083.tmp!/META-INF/jboss.xml[7,10]

maybe .ear file is wrong or  copying file to that directory is not enough. Could you help me please?.

Thank you

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4040543#4040543

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4040543