[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBMP for SOA

viniciuscarvalho do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 25 08:12:17 EDT 2007

thanks, I've solved most of the issues, but one that's not connected to jbpm, but the UCL :(
I'm seeking help/guidance on the AS forum, even call-by-value is not helping me so far.

BTW: Would you know why the MBean was discontinued on 3.2? I've created my own and we intend to use that way (one single remote jbpmConfiguration). I'm adding few methods like un-deploy process, list the number of process, number of instances per process, some metrics we need for a very few/raw/simple KPIs.

Regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4040551#4040551

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4040551