[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - loadLibrary/JNI in JBoss

sionut2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 25 12:29:57 EDT 2007

Hi,
We have an application that's deployed in JBoss as an ear file. In one of the classes we need to make a native call. Everything works on Windows and even on some linuxes (FC6) but on RedHat 4 EL it doesn't.
When we try to load the library we get an unsatisfied link error. I set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH and I put the library in java.library.path as well, but still no luck.

Can anybody offer any advice ?

Thank you !

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4040675#4040675

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4040675