[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: New ICEfaces SeamGen & Comp. Showcase projects

app4you@yahoo.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 25 14:10:33 EDT 2007

Works nicely.  However, there are some error stacks thrown in the console.  The only thing that I found while tested it is that if you run the sample sample application in a multiple windows, like Firefox tab interface, the sessions seem to collide or something like that.  I said this because the application on the first tab seem to cease functioning when the app is opened on the second tab and so on.  This got to be fixed or headaches.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4040706#4040706

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4040706