[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - manual build of portal does not result in working software

anders3 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 25 16:59:30 EDT 2007

Hi

I cannot run the jboss-portal.sar a build produces
1) I downloaded jboss-portal-2.6-CR1
2) Unzipped it.
3) jboss/bin/run.sh
IT WORKS FINE (After dropping all tables from previous portal)

4) I use svn http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/portal
5) export JBOSS_HOME=/path-to-unzipped-portal/jboss
6) build/build.sh clean exploded-deploy
7) I remove the old version of jboss-portal.sar
8) Buid goes fine and it produces jboss-portal-exploded.sar
    in the directory
9) run jboss/bin/run.sh --> starts the server a little too fast
10 --> DO NOT WORK GOOD
    a) this time right-hand-side portlets seems to be away
    b) Under BETA1 I got  an error 500

Until some changes in the build-procedure I probably justs have to
face the fact that I cannot build it
It scares me a lot... I'm working with something that is out of my
control.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4040747#4040747

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4040747