[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: can not access file from another machine

jigu888 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 26 03:39:48 EDT 2007

hi Peter,

I have checked sharing and security properties of DMDOCSERVER folder on TALIGENTPORTAL machine.
Under Security tab, I have ticked the check box "Allow inheritable permissions form parent to propagate to this object", which was not ticked previously.

After applying the changes when I started my application, my code works fine.

Thanks for your suggestion. It cleared my doubts.

Jignesh

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4040842#4040842

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4040842