[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: [BisocketServerInvoker] unrecognized listener ID: ...

ron.sigal@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 26 04:08:11 EDT 2007

Hi Andrew,

I'm the author of that warning, which I expected to appear only in the event of some unexpected problem.  Are you saying that that it's appearing in the normal course of events, in the absence of any problematic conditions, when you start and stop the server?  Could you clarify the phrase "each time it fires"?

In any case, I don't think you've done anything wrong, but I'd like to understand what's happening.

Thanks,
Ron

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4040855#4040855

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4040855