[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - DataSource integration in EAR

buggsbunny101 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 26 04:08:48 EDT 2007

Hello,

I have a DS currently configured correctly for an application, outside the ear file. Since this datasource is ONLY for one application, I want to integrate this DS in the ear or the ejb.jar file. Is there a way to do that?
How to create the DataSet during deployment?

I try to put the ds.xml file in the /META-INF/ of the ejb.jar file without success.
I get the same with a ds.xml in the /META-INF/ of the ear.

Thank you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4040856#4040856

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4040856