[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: conditional trans in 3.2 - deprecated syntax doesn't wor

cristim1979 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 26 05:24:18 EDT 2007

Take a look at this issue then, might be related to your problem:
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBPM-854

Looks like conditions on transitions are not correctly retrieved from db, for 3.2.  If your process def works ok in a JUnit test without persistence in db (but parsing directly the def from a xml and using it), but fails when process is stored in db,  that JIRA issues probably applies.  (you can test this by running the method testDecision() mentioned there, but commenting out the line:   processDefinition = saveAndReload(processDefinition);  )

I should have mentioned that I first applied the fix there  (changing a line in jbpm sources in Decision.java, and then recompile that class, and use the modified jpbm library from then on). and had no trouble with deployed definitions.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4040886#4040886

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4040886