[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Buddy Replication on Weblogic

vinayakkhamkar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 26 08:59:12 EDT 2007

Manik, Thanks for the reply.

The two nodes are not clustered (sticky session not configured) and I used the same configuration. I have few questions

1) BuddyReplication only works in case of clustered environment? So If I have individual nodes which are not part of cluster then I can't use BuddyReplication?

2) With the same configuration, when I dont use BuddyReplication in my cache-config, still the contents get replicated. i.e Application-1 and Application-2 were able to see the cache contents at any point of time.
(Applications are deployed in two different AdminServers (not a part of cluster) but on single machine). Can you please  tell us if that is right and how it replicated the contents when we did not use BuddyReplication and why it is not replicating the contents when we use BuddyReplication?
Is it mandatory to use sticky session for BuddyReplication to work?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4040952#4040952

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4040952