[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: The JSF library situation in JBoss explained (it's calle

stan.silvert@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 26 09:33:46 EDT 2007

"stan.silvert at jboss.com" wrote :

  | "gDarius" wrote :
  |   | 2) You're acting very proprietary.  You're not J2EE anymore, now you're J2EE+JBoss Faces+JBoss Log4J+JBoss-whatever-specific-versions-you-bundle-and-force-us-to-use.  Stop doing me favors, you're in the wrong.  I hereby revoke any JBoss J2EE Certification until further notice.
  |   |

  | That's very true.  JBoss 4.2 is not really a J2EE container, though it is mostly compliant with J2EE.  It's goal is to take a large step toward JEE5 compliance.

I wish I could go back and edit this.  The "That's very true." refers to J2EE certification, not "You're acting very proprietary."  :-)

Stan
http://jsf.jboss.org

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4040972#4040972

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4040972