[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - p2p queue client without JNDI lookup

Vincent Tran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 26 09:59:17 EDT 2007

Is it possible to write to a queue without a JNDI lookup?

Currently I have a UIL2 invocation layer service. Using this I can use SpyConnectionFactory to get the QueueConnectionFactory, and the QueueConnection object. However I don't have InitialContext to get the Queue object.

Without the Queue object I don't have anything to pass to QueueSession to create a QueueSender or QueueReceiver.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4040987#4040987

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4040987