[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Exception when using entity-query CRUD framework

petemuir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 26 10:22:30 EDT 2007

Yes, thats the one.  Well I would always use a SMPC in my session beans as well by doing @In EntityManager entityManager - there's no example of that in seamdiscs as I'm using the framework which makes (an SMPC) entityManager available via getEntityManager()

There is (some) PPR in the example - e.g. the tables all use PPR to page and sort (look at the Ajax4jsf and Trinidad link on the footer bar). I'll try to add some explicit PPR (for refreshing components when others change) in.  I'll also try to add some dialog stuff - but I'm quite sure what it's aimed at, to me it looks like a Seam pageflow would be better if using a Seam applicaiton.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041001#4041001

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041001