[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: seam-gen and mutiple foreign keys

steve_of_AR do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 26 10:24:48 EDT 2007

Thanks for stepping up and submitting the patch!

Question though: if we rename the instance variables in the child and that's all, then injection will fail because the parent entity home component name won't match the instance variable names anymore.  So corresponding @Role's would need to be added on the parent home entity with the new names - for each field from each class that references it.  Does your patch handle this case?  Turns out my schema is worst case here - many child tables reference the same parent table, some with multiple fk's to the parent in the same table.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041005#4041005

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041005