[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Securing Cluster: JGroup AUTH

hollowm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 26 11:01:07 EDT 2007

I downloaded the source for JGroups, and was able to find some documentation on AUTH and ENCRYPT there, but I was left a little bit confused.  I had assumed that AS clustering used JGroups already to perform clustering, but now I'm not so sure.  The documentation for JGroups talks about installation of JGroups project, which leads me to believe that it is altogether a separate entity.  If that is the case, how does it integrate, and how does it get used by the cluster?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041030#4041030

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041030