[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Alpha to CR login.jsp change?

glarenzie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 26 11:02:27 EDT 2007

In ALPHA1 I modified the C:\jboss-portal-2.6-ALPHA1\server\default\deploy\jboss-portal.sar\portal-server.war\login.jsp  When I copied that jsp to the CR1 release it still displays the original jboss login.jsp.  I restarted to make sure it would pick it up and changed the xml to pick up changes immediately C:\jboss-portal-2.6-ALPHA1\server\default\deploy\jbossweb-tomcat55.sar\conf
web.xml
      <!--- [ I added this ]------------
      <init-param>
	      <param-name>development</param-name>
	      <param-value>true</param-value>
      </init-param>
      <init-param>
	      <param-name>modificationTestInterval</param-name>
	      <param-value>0</param-value>
      </init-param>
Was the login.jsp moved, deprecated or changed?  I didn't see any mention of this in the docs.

Thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041032#4041032

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041032