[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - How can i config or use SEAM in Rational Application Develop

itzco05 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 26 15:09:31 EDT 2007

Hello to everyone.

Perhaps this question is a "noob" question but:

I was looking at this project and looks great, and i would like to run some samples and start using it, i am an ex c# developer that came to Java basically i am just do XML parsers and webservices, and Seam looks like a nice approach to start doing WebApps 2.0 in java, but in my work only uses WSAD 5.1.2 or RAD 6.0, and it's the only ide that i know to use in Java, is there any way, advice or trick to use SEAM in Rational Application Developer.

Thanks for any reply.

Best Regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041145#4041145

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041145