[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: conditional trans in 3.2 - deprecated syntax doesn't wor

dario.oliveros do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 26 16:25:30 EDT 2007

Finally I got my process definition working.
Basically I had to apply that fix to Decision.java (thanks for your suggestion) and also change the expression to start with '#{' and end with '}' as shown below.

   <decision name="decision1">
  |       <transition name="1" to="end1">
  |       	<condition>#{var1 == '1'}</condition>
  |       </transition>
  |       <transition name="2" to="task2">
  |         <condition>#{var1 == '2'}</condition>
  |       </transition>
  |    </decision>

When debugging the code, I noticed that there was a method to translate expression to dollar (in JbpmExpressionEvaluator.java) which in turn would expect an expression starting with '#{'. So I decided to change my process definition in order to see if that would make a difference at all. Hopefully it did.

Thanks for your help,
Dário

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041172#4041172

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041172