[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: [BisocketServerInvoker] unrecognized listener ID: ...

Smurfs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 26 16:35:54 EDT 2007

Tim, thanks for the feedback.

anonymous wrote :
  | This is going to be *slow*. I'm assuming this is not what you intended to do.

No, it was not intentional but an oversight on my part due to my limited experience with messaging.

I have changed over to the JmsXA connection factory and this also appears to have solved the WARN issue when messages are dispatched to the JMS queue - although I still get them when shutting the server down, but that is something I can live with.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041174#4041174

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041174