[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: The JSF library situation in JBoss explained (it's calle

stan.silvert@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 26 16:47:37 EDT 2007

"gDarius" wrote : For my situation, if you could give me a way to override or mask off your JSF libraries from being loaded using the jboss-web.xml, that would be fine.

What would you say to a context-param in web.xml?
<context-param>
  |     <param-name>org.jboss.jbossfaces.WAR_BUNDLES_JSF</param-name>
  |     <param-value>true</param-value>
  | </context-param>

I've been discussing this and prototyping internally.  It works as long as you don't change the default WAR classloader setting to useJBossWebLoader=true.  There are pros and cons.  What do you think?

Stan
http://jsf.jboss.org

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041178#4041178

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041178